Thursday 29 May 2008

Snoop Dogg Calls On Princes To Overturn U.k. Ban

Rapper SNOOP DOGG has called upon British royals PRINCES WILLIAM and HARRY to voice their support for him in his visa battle with U.K. authorities.
The star - real name Calvin Broadus Jr. - was prohibited from entering the country after he was involved in a brawl at Heathrow Airport in April 2006.
That ruling was overturned earlier this year (08) when Snoop wrote to the U.K. government to ask for his visa ban to be lifted.
But earlier this month (Apr08), Britain's Border Agency bosses confirmed they will be challenging the decision in court.
Broadus, who counts the young princes as fans, insists he hasn't done anything wrong and is determined to get back into the U.K. - even if it means consulting his royal acquaintances.
He says, "I'm not an aggressive individual at all and I've been wrongfully accused. I've not done anything to the people of Britain.
"I've never got into trouble, never violated him, never disrespected them, and I've always shown them love and turned up. What did I do? Who did I offend?
"You should talk to the Princes - William and Harry - I bet they want me over there!"